The ISS PC1 spectrofluorimeter is a workstation for a wide variety of highly sensitive fluorescence studies. The PC1 has excitation/emission monochromators and optional polarizers suitable for fluorescence polarization/anisotropy and ratio measurements using both T- and L- configuration.
Measurements that can be performed with the PC1:
- corrected excitation and emission spectra and (new!) 3-D excitation-emission matrices
- corrected excitation and emission polarization (anisotropy) spectra and measurements at a fixed wavelength
- synchronous luminescence spectra
- slow kinetics (intensity, ratio, anisotropy, etc.), in time spans ranging from tenths of seconds to days
- kinetic capability in the millisecond range
- automated temperature scans
- automated titration experiments
The Keck Facility provides a collection of cut-on filters.
Location Cook Hall, 4118
NU Core ID: PC1