The GE Healthcare ImageQuant LAS 4010 imaging system allows visualization, imaging and quantitative measurements of macromolecules in stained gels. It’s large size also makes it ideal for imaging test tubes, petri dishes, or other unusually shaped objects.
6.3 megapixel cooled CCD camera for long exposures.
- UV transillumination (312 nm)
- White light transillumination
- Epi Red (630 nm), Green (520 nm), Blue (420 nm), and white lights
- 605DF40 (Filter for detecting EtBr)
- Y515-Di (Filter for blue LED)
- 575DF20 (Filter for green LED)
- R670 (Filter for red LED)
Scan area: from 10.5 x 7 cm, up to 21 x 14 cm
Analysis Software: ImageQuant TL
Location: Cook Hall 4106
NU Core ID: LAS 4010 Gel Imager