Reichert 4- channel surface plasmon resonance spectrometer for label-free measurement of macromolecular association and dissociation. SPR is suitable for a wide range of interactants including proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, carbohydrates, small drugs and synthetic polymers and nanoparticles.
- 4 channel channel acquisition
- Autosampler holding up to 96 HPLC vials or two 96 or 384 well plates
- Controllable injection volume to conserve precious analytes
- Optional sampling cooling for extended assays
- Interaction temperature controllable between 10°C and 70°C
- Detection of small molecule analytes down to ~100 daltons
- Accessible range of binding affinities from 1 mM to 1 pM
- Amine coupling to carboxylated planar monolayer or branched dextran sensor chips
- Thiol coupling using a native or introduced cysteine
- NeutrAvidin, streptavidin, or avidin capture of biotinylated molecules
- Nickel NTA capture of histidine-tagged molecules
- Protein A capture of antibodies
- Lipid monolayer formation on a hydrophobic surface
Reichert provides an assortment of sensor chips to accommodate different immobilizations. Please see here for a complete list of available sensor chips.
NU Core ID: SPR